TCS SL1001a Two-Channel, 365-Day Time Clock
365-Day Time Clock 2 independent channels - 2 digital inputs, 2 digital outputs LCD display
Availability: In stock
The SL1001a is a two channel 365-day time clock. Each channel allows up to two on and two off periods per day and 12 holidays with a duration of 0- 99 days per holiday.
• Stand-alone or network operation
• 365-day time clock w/holiday schedule with automatic leap year and daylight savings correction
• Vanishing holidays option – holidays are cleared from schedule when holiday period ends
• Two independent time clock channels• No battery backup required
• 32 character LCD display
• Local and remote override capability for each channel
• Access to programming may be locked out or limited with the use of an access code• Two digital inputs accept signal from photocell or occupancy sensor
• And/or logic allows for unique control situations
General Display: 32-character LCD Programming: Front panel keypad or EIA RS485 interface Communications: RS485, half duplex Memory backup: Non-volatile EEPROM, no battery required Program setting: 4 events per day with 7 days per week and 1 holiday schedule (12 periods of up to 99 days each) for each channel Override: Programmable from 0 to 255 minutes Environmental Operating temperature: 32 to 131°F (0 to 55°C) Operating humidity: 0 to 100% RH, non-condensing Storage temperature: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C) Electrical Supply voltage: 24 VAC +/- 20% Inputs: Two digital (dry contact) Outputs: Two digital (SPST dry contact, 24 VAC @ 2 A) configurable Common mode rejection: 100 db @ 60Hz Power consumption: 5 VA max. Specifications subject to change without notice.
|Hide Price For All Country Except Canada||No|
Write Your Own Review